Saturday, June 26, 2010

Need an Energy Boost?

I have started using Advocare products to boost my energy levels and it has worked great. Advocare Spark is a great sugar free energy drink, with lots of vitamins (they list 21 different vitamins). I drink this in the morning in place of breakfast, and it gives me a great energy boost to start the day. Kind of tastes like your morning juice, especially the citrus or mandarin orange flavors, but without all of that sugar.

If you are still looking for a weight loss program, advocare has many products and associated programs to help you with that goal. It is best to start with their 10 day herbal cleanse program which helps rid your body of any toxins, and gives you a great jump start on a weight loss plan. I know what you are thinking when you hear the word "cleanse". This is a toxin cleanse, and you will be drinking a lot of water, so the toxins come out of you through waste fluid, not solid, if you know what I mean :).

Full disclosure: I am a distributor for their products, but only because I have tried it and it has worked for me. If you want more information on their products, you can check out my Advocare distributor page, or if you prefer you can go directly to the advocare site. Email me with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment