Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Update on Metabolism Miracle

Have been following the Metabolism Miracle plan for 3 weeks now. I do feel better following this plan, likely because I am consuming fewer carbs and at the right intervals. Long term this diet may get old, but I believe the key is to vary the foods you eat. You don't lose weight fast on this plan, which is generally a good thing. But if you want a few more pounds to come off, then they would otherwise, then I believe the key would be to pay close attention to the fats you are consuming on this plan. I am migrating towards making more of my proteins to be fish and shellfish. They are plentiful where I live, and I have found that I always lose weight faster when increasing my fish intake.

When doing so, there are plenty of warnings out there about not consuming too much fish that are high in mercury (generally the bigger fish). I stick to fish caught locally (trout, flounder, redfish, etc.) as well as Salmon (wild caught only). Shellfish are my favorite and shrimp and blue crabs are plentiful right now. Shrimp may have a bit more cholesterol, but as is pointed out the cholesterol in you food isn't as important as what your body produces. Following the Metabolism Miracle plan should manage your cholesterol very well.

The Metabolis Miracle plan has produced as advertised thus far. As with any diet plan, you just need to find out what works best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment